Any person or company who do not have credit facilities are to pay as per the pro-forma invoice to our bank account. Details of our bank accounts is shown on the pro-forma invoice.
All the invoices should be settled on or before due date or within the agreed credit period. If there is any discrepancy on our invoice, it should be brought forward to our notice immediately upon receipt, no reduction on our invoices are allowed at any circumstance without prior authorization or credit note.
Travel Centre Maldives has several payment options for our customers:
Online Payment Gateway – Credit Card/ Debit Card – VISA, American Express, MasterCard, Maestro Card.
Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) ie. Swift Transfer – From foreign bank accounts to our company account held with The Mauritius Commercial Bank (Maldives) Private Limited.
Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer – For customers with Maldivian Bank Accounts.
POS terminal – For customers wishing to pay in person at our office by Credit Card or Debit Card
Once you have made the payment, our Reservations Team will send you a confirmation receipt after reviewing your payment.
Please note, bookings are confirmed only upon submission of payment. If your credit card payment is not processed for any reason, we will notify you within 24 hours. If there is a Fare change while processing your transaction, you will be notified and you have the right to decline this transaction and you will not be charged.
Please note, all hotel, holiday package, cruise and tour/activity bookings are only confirmed upon delivery of complete confirmation details to the email you provided with your reservation.
In order to provide you further safety, when certain transactions are determined to be high risk by our systems, we will not process such transactions unless our credit card verification team has determined that it’s safe to process them. In order to establish validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank.
All payments for Travel Centre Maldives’s online services will be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted on the site through payment gateway service providers (the “Bank of Maldives”).
The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate your purchase of Travel Centre Maldives’s online services. Travel Centre Maldives makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of the Payment Gateway is entirely at your own risk.
Travel Centre Maldives does not collect and store any payment and other details provided by you for transacting through the Payment Gateway.
ONLINE PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE POLICY
Travel Centre Maldives servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that works with all mainstream browsers such as Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla, Safari etc., so that only Travel Centre Maldives can read a customer’s personal information. We guarantee that every booking you make on Travel Centre Maldives website will be 100% safe. Payments shall be made through a linked payment gateway and will be processed directly by the Bank of Maldives Plc. (the “Bank”) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Travel Centre Maldives will not have access to your credit or debit card details.
You will not be able to use this website if you do not wish to provide personal information, as we require your personal information to process online payments you make via this website. By using the website you are giving us your consent to use your personal information for the purposes stated above.
CREDIT / DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS TERMS
1. All credit cards must have verifiable billing address.
2. If your credit card is declined for any reason, we will notify you within 3-4 working days, simply submitting the credit card does not automatically guarantee the booking.
3. Travel Centre Maldives bears no responsibility in the event your credit or debit card is not approved or charged. There can be many reasons why your credit or debit card may not have been approved or charged.
4. Travel Centre Maldives uses stringent safety measures for credit card payment processing. Fraudulent transactions, if any, are reported to airport security, airlines and other federal and state law enforcement.
5. You agree to be liable for any and all credit card payments and you agree not to dispute charges after the purchase has been made and confirmations of services have been delivered by email confirmation. You agree to reimburse Travel Centre Maldives in cases of charge back or credit card disputes where you have genuinely purchased a service on our website.
6. Online credit card transactions are authorized at the time a user or anyone acting on their behalf accepts these terms and conditions and continues with the purchase.
7. All bookings for resorts, hotels, vacation packages, cruises are not guaranteed unless you receive a confirmation number by email upon receiving the payment by Travel Centre Maldives.
8. In order to provide you further safety, when certain transactions are determined to be high risk by our systems, we will not process such transactions unless our credit card verification team has determined that it’s safe to process them. In order to establish validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank.
CREDIT CARD DECLINES
At the time of processing your transaction if your credit card declines; we will make all efforts to notify you by way of an email message within 3- 4 business days. The transaction will not be processed if your credit card has declined.
CANCEL AND REFUND
All of our Holiday Packages, Hotels, Resorts, Cruises, Guest Houses and our service fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. All cancellations must be done in writing via email.
• If you have applied for a cancellation and refund with us and when the fare rules provide for cancellation and refunds
• If you are not a “no show” (most “no show” bookings are ineligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing)
• If we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this cancellation and refund
All refund requests are processed in a sequential format. Once you have provided our Customer Service Agent with your cancellation request, we will then send you an email notification that your request has been received. This notification does not automatically qualify you for a refund. This only provides you with an acknowledgement of your request and provides you with a tracking number. Upon receipt of your request we will work with the suppliers’ such as hotels and cruises to generate a waiver based on supplier rules and we will then notify you of the supplier decision. Please note that we are dependent on the suppliers for receiving the refunds. Once the refund has been approved by the supplier it may take additional time for this to appear on your credit card statement. Generally, all suppliers will charge a penalty for refund.
This entire process may take 60-90 days from receipt of your request to receiving credit on your statement. Apart from the suppliers, Travel Centre Maldives will charge a fee for processing this refund ranging USD 100.00 – 400.00. All refund fees are charged per booking basis. These fees will only be assessed if a refund has been authorized by the supplier or a waiver has been received and when the supplier rules permit such refunds. If such refund is not processed by the supplier, we will refund you our fees that may have been charged to you for such processing.
All prices are displayed in United States Dollars (USD).
Immediate purchase: Your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your Travel Centre Maldives Vacation Package at the time of booking. No portion of the Holiday/Vacation Package is guaranteed (such as price, availability and/or dates of travel) until the full payment of the entire Vacation Package is received.